Thursday, May 20, 2010

Freaky Fridays



This morning I woke up to the sounds of disgruntled fans. The CW, home to our beloved show, has announced their Fall 2010 Line up. Supernatural has been moved to Friday nights at 9PM, to be paired up once again with Smallville (who is on their final 10th season). Hey, least i'll be able to see the last 5 minutes of sexy Tom Welling instead of shitty, pale vampires.

Yes. I know, I know. It sucks. It's the "time-slot where shows go to die", what the Hell are the execs thinking, Thursdays are Supernaturals flagship day of the week. We were all dreading the show to go on hiatus until mid-season and at least that's not on the radar anymore. It has a time slot and we should all be happy with that. 

Supernatural was never supposed to have a 6th season in the eyes of its creator anyway. It's under contract that all shows are supposed to have 6 seasons unless canceled. The way I see it is that either way on Monday... Sunday... Friday I'm never gonna miss an episode. It's better having a 6th season on Friday night then no season at all. Although, I was pissed, cus it's not the same, I came to the realization that the only thing that makes me happy is watching my show no matter when it comes on. I'm grateful we even have a 6th season. 


Hopefully they'll hear all the cries of Uberfans like me but if they don't, I'm okay with my Freaky Friday... or... as people in my circle have been calling it, Shaggy-Hair-Fridays. (Because of Tom Welling's shaggy hair and Jared's shaggy hair.. get it! haha.)


Stay tuned, you never know what might change. And get your photoshop's ready cus I want some friday night icons.

No comments:

Post a Comment