Friday, May 14, 2010

The Season Finale: Swan Song

If you haven't watched it, then don't click it... Obviously. :D
**oh and if it bothers you I say shit and bitches, so beware... oops. i just said them in the warning didn't I? :D

Even though, what i'd really enjoy doing is to sit here and bitch and moan, get teary eyed, wonder what's gonna happen in the final season, and then cry again and again and again, and one more time that it's ending next year... But, i'm not going to. At least not admit to it. :P 

The season finale was way better than I expected. And you gotta admit, after 5 consecutive years of watching this show, you cannot tell me you haven't grown attached to the characters in it. There are times when we relate to them... find a little bit of yourself in these crazy boys, and it pulls your heart strings to see them go through Hell, literally.  We are die hard fans aren't we... Can't say there will ever be a show that has quite taken over my life, SERIOUSLY. From the pictures plastered on my wall, the ring I wear, the probably... hundreds of dollars spent on that damn magazine and all those seasons, I'm gonna say... however it ends... it was damn well worth it. Though this post seems like something I should have saved for  May 2011 Season 6... I can't help but spew out a endless whiny jumble of .. quite shitty wisdom. :D

Bring season 6 on, bitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment